About Joyce Marshall...
When you are in the market to buy or sell real estate, you need to work with a real estate agent you can trust and that will work hard for you. During the process of buying or selling a home, it is really important to be able to get hold of your agent in a timely manner when you have a question or concern. Since this is usually the largest asset you own or the biggest purchase you will make, trusting a real estate agent can be a challenge. You will want an agent that is knowledgeable, trustworthy, honest, dependable and who will put your needs above all else.
My name is Joyce Marshall. Since I became a Realtor®, it has been my goal to make the process of buying or selling real estate for my client's as successful and easy as possible. Being a savvy negotiator and using cutting edge marketing techniques along with maintaining high ethical standards have proven my services to be top notch in the Shelton area real estate market. Helping my client's through the process of buying and/or selling is my priority including:
- Educating client's throroughly in order to make well informed decisions
- Providing the most up-to-date information on the local real estate market, trends, property values and comparable sales
- Using the latest technology available
- Individualized attention to detail
- Being available and returning calls, texts and emails promptly
- Overseeing all aspects of a transaction
- Using online marketing strategies for maximum exposure
- Being honest and transparent...even if it means telling you things you don't want to hear
- Providing continuous updates to clients throughout the process
I have never been a "pushy salesperson" type, but I do work hard to get results that are in the best interest of my clients'. My passion for all things related to real estate comes shining through in every transaction I work on and often becomes contagious to the people I work with.
It is my privilege to be able to work in a job that I love and that also helps others. With over 20 years experience in customer service, listening to other's wants and needs and achieving the desired results is what I do best.
My husband and I raised our three children in Shelton and never wanted to live anywhere else. In our downtime we enjoy traveling, camping and spending time with friends and family.